1. Which workout did you kill this week?
L-Drill. I'm dialing in my technique.
2. How does training for the NFL differ from training in high school?
It's different because you are working solely for yourself and have to be self motivated to achieve your goals, rather than working for your teammates.
3. What was your favorite meal this week?
4. What is your favorite food?
5. What would you share with college and high school players out there with dreams of going to the NFL?
Never give up on your dreams and always believe in yourself when no one else does.
6. What is your favorite TV show of all times?
7. How did you feel after your workouts this week?
Great, my body is responding well to everything.
8. Motivational quote of the week:
Success isn't owned, it's leased and rent is due every day.
9. What sets you apart from the others?
My passion and love for the game.