1. What moment did you realize that you wanted to play in the NFL
I have dreamed about making the NFL since I was a boy.
2. Your dream is close to becoming a reality, how does that make you feel?
It's exciting, each day is a stepping stone in turning a dream into a reality.
3. What was your favorite video game growing up?
4. What drill/lift do you feel most confident in and why?
3-cone and the 5-10-5 (short shuttle). Loren Landow, my coach, has taught me great new techniques on how to run these drills and I am getting much better at it.
5. What was your favorite meal this week?
Grilled chicken with sprouted whole wheat pasta and homemade tomato sauce.
6. What did you do to unwind this week?
I just started a new TV series, Justified