1. What are you most excited about in Week 7?
Just getting closer to March 12. It's starting to feel more and more real that the Pro Day ois coming up. I'm definitely still working and focusing on the task at hand but I'm getting really excited for the date!
2. What was your favorite meal?
This week I had some salmon with a creamy Sriracha sauce and some rice with asparagus on the side.
3. What experience have you had that propels you to do better and be better?
I wouldn't say that there's a particular experience, it's just part of who I've become through my upbringing. You never settle. If you're not good at something, work to get better at it. If you are good at something, there's still room for improvement so work to get better at that too. I think I've mentioned on here before that my dad always told me, "good is the enemy of great." In addition, my mom would constantly tell me every single day to "learn something new." I believe wholeheartedly in both so I never settle and am always working to improve in all facets of my life.
4. How do you feel that your college football experience has molded your mindset? Is it helping you train?
I've learned to persevere and to be persistent through my college football experience. I guess I'm using those traits as a way to help me train but I don't think I'm drawing directly off of my experience for that.
5. Motivation words of the week.
"Success is not a goal, it's a byproduct."