This part of my journey has been an unforgettable ride...Read More
My favorite food is my Grandma Forde's Roti.Read More
I'm not a big gamer but when I do play I still like the retro games.Read More
"Tough times don't last. Tough people do."Read More
To improve next week, I'm just going to make sure to focus on getting better with the technical aspects of the testsRead More
I know I'm going to be in for a grind but I am more than ready for it because anything that's worthwhile takes hard work.Read More
Editor's Note: Success is defined in many ways and although there are particular bench marks that are standard for each position the lifts and drills performed at the combine can only measure so much. I asked our athletes what their goals were in several different fields and here is Maxx Forde's response.
Goal 40-yard dash:
4.6 - 4.79 seconds
Goal bench press (225 lbs):
How many daily workouts?:
WIll know when he reaches his sports facility.
Who are you training with?:
I'm training at the EXOS facility in Phoenix. He will update Athletes LTD when he arrives at the facility.
Quote(s) of the week:
1. "Good is the enemy of the great." - Dad
2. "No one gives it to you. You have to take it." - The opening scene of "The Departed."
1. Lose Yourself, Eminem
2. Patiently Waiting, 50 Cent,
3. Ambition, Wale
4. Ali Bomaye, The Game
5.The Spiteful Chant, Kendrick Lamar
Bio's and Articles:
1. Athletic Profile - The University of Idaho Vandals.
2. Idaho Vandals Favored Today In Senior Day Finale Against Troy - The Idaho Statesman.
3. New, old faces give Idaho Vandals hope - The Idaho Statesman.
Name: Maxx Forde
School: University of Idaho
Degree: Business and Marketing and Finance with a minor in Statistics
Hometown: Woodinville, WA
High School: Woodinville High School
Favorite motivational quote: