1. At what moment did you realize that you wanted to play in the NFL?
I've dreamed about it pretty much from the time I could walk and talk.
2. Your dream is close to becoming a reality, how does that make you feel?
Right now I'm trying not to think about it too much. I'm trying to focus on the process and take it one day at a time. I'd be lying through if I said I didn't think about it from time to time. In these moments, it's both nerve-wracking and exciting... Not knowing where you'll end up and everything, I think it's a unique process but it's an exciting opportunity.
3. What was your favorite video game growing up?
It's hard to choose one. Tecmo Super Bowl has to be up there. So does Pokemon Yellow and a handful of games on N64. I'm not a big gamer but when I do play I still like the retro games.
4. What drill/lift do you feel most confident in and why?
Right now I feel confident in my jumps because it's something I've typically been good at for a guy my size. That's not to say I'm content with where I'm at with my jumps, I'll definitely be working to improve them, but I am confident in them.
5. What was your favorite meal this week?
I'd have to say a bottom round roast with purpose cauliflower and fingerling potatoes. I had that one day for dinner this week.
6. What did you to to unwind this week?
A lot of the guys down here play Clash of Clans and we've got a clan going so we've been talking strategy and stuff like that. It's kind of a fun way to relax.